Join the Team
We are currently recruiting for several roles in our Dublin office. If you are interested in joining the team please send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Inside Sales Representative
We are seeking an experienced inside sales representative to join our growing team. The successful
candidate will be responsible for the development of new business across the sales cycle for our
cloud based software solutions. Using leads generated by our marketing activity and product usage you will develop sales and
achieve monthly targets by engaging with prospects and meeting their requirements.
The ideal candidate has worked in an inside sales role previously and has experience of developing
and implementing a new business pipeline.
- Engage with prospects by email/phone at all stages of the pipeline to determine requirements and convert to sales
- Build and execute a pipeline strategy for our lead generation activity
- Develop targeted communications materials for prospects
- Support marketing and product development teams with customer/prospect advocacy
- Development and monitoring of sales KPIs with weekly reporting to management
- 3+ years working in an inside sales or account management role
- Experience in selling cloud based software preferably in a financial or B2B context
- Experience in full sales lifecycle management; including prospecting, qualifying, quoting, negotiating, closing and on boarding
- Excellent communications skills are essential together with strong commercial awareness.
Product Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a hands-on marketing specialist to manage the digital marketing strategy for Senddr products. The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a digital marketing role and will have experience with managing search and display advertising.
- Development of a digital marketing plan for Senddr products
- Management of targeted search advertising campaigns
- Creation of engaging and SEO friendly digital content
- Management of social media activity as appropriate
- Creating and presenting weekly reports on campaign performance to the management team
- 3+ years working in a digital marketing role
- A third level marketing qualification or equivalent
- Experience of managing campaigns on social channels such as Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
- Experience of working with online content management systems
- Experience of managing Adwords advertising campaigns
- Ability to use marketing design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong copywriting skills with excellent attention to detail
- Resilience to thrive in a demanding and rapidly changing environment